- Entering legal data from source documents within time limits.
- Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output.
- Proficient typing and transcription.
- Computer and technical skills (including software knowledge)
- Organisational and time management abilities.
- Administrative skills.
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
1. 50 Taka/Hour
2. Monthly payments
3. Work from home 4. Day Shift (9 am - 9 pm)
5. Night Shift (9 pm - 9 am)
Please send your CV to the following email address: [email protected]
What you get?
- Access to Lex Intell’s product
- Certificate of appreciation
- Networking with like-minded people in your fraternity
- Opportunity to work in close collaboration with the Team Lex Intell – Online
Law Library to gain relevant
- Exposure to the real life learning during the journey by being our proponent
What you do?
- Be the official ambassador and representative of Lex Intell – Online Law
Library in your campus
- Promote Lex Intell – Online Law Library’s products on your campus and other
- Organise and coordinate various activities on your campus
- Update us on the activities undertaken on a monthly basis
- Law students who are in their second or third year of 4 years LLB(Hons)
- Law students who are in their second year of 3 year LLB(Hons) program
- Law students who have leadership qualities
- Law students who have strong communication skills